Applications are invited in the prescribed form for admission into different disciplines of MD/MS Phase-A Residency Program in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University and affiliated Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges/Institutes for the academic session to be started on 01 March 2020.
গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তারিখ ও সময়সূচী
- ফি জমাদানের তারিখ : রবিবার ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৯ থেকে সোমবার ১৪ অক্টোবর ২০১৯
- আবেদনের সময়সূচী:সোমবার ১৬ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৯ থেকে মঙ্গলবার ১৫ অক্টোবর ২০১৯
- প্রবেশপত্র সংগ্রহ : সোমবার ২৮ অক্টোবর ২০১৯ থেকে বৃহঃস্পতিবার ৭ নভেম্বর ২০১৯
- পরীক্ষার তারিখ : শুক্রবার ৮ নভেম্বর ২০১৯ সকাল ০৯:০০ থেকে দুপুর ১২:০০
- All Government/Autonomous candidates should know Deputation rules/study leave rules of their employer.
- Govt. Candidates will not be selected in Private Medical Colleges/Institutes. Candidates must have:
- i. MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree (recognized by BMDC)
- ii. One Year Internship training certificate
- iii. Completed one year after Internship on or before 29 February 2020
- iv. BMDC Permanent registration certificate valid on or after 31 August 2020
- Govt. candidates must have at least 2 (two years of service for all courses except in the following cases:
- i. Applicants intend to apply for the following courses do not require any work experience at any level:
- a. All disciplines under Faculty of Basic Science and Para Clinical Science.
- b. MD Residency Program in Anesthesiology and MS Residency Program in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery under Faculty of Surgery.
- ii. Candidates with one year work experience in remote area (as per Govt. Deputation Rules) can apply for any discipline.
- BSMMU candidates must have at least 2 (two years of regular service in BSMMU for all courses except in the following cases:
Applicants intend to apply for the following courses do not require any work experience at any level:
- All disciplines under Faculty of Basic Science and Para Clinical Science.
- MD Residency Program in Anesthesiology and MS Residency Program in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery under Faculty of Surgery.
- Maximum 45-year age as on 29 February 2020 (candidate with Date of Birth 01 March 1975 or after can apply).
- Govt./BSMMU candidates must have 03 (three) years active service in the respective field after obtaining any postgraduate degree.
- Student already in a course can not apply.
- For re-appearing, BSMMU candidates will become eligible to apply in any course after 02 (two years of willingly withdrawal/could not pass in any previous course/course out from the course. In that case, the BSMMU candidate will have to compete in General Quota.
- Private candidates will become eligible to apply in any course after 01 (one) year of willingly withdrawal/could not pass in any previous course/course out from the course. The above mentioned rule (i.e., obligation of one/two years after withdrawal) is not applicable for the applicants applying in any MD/MS courses offered by the Faculty of Basic Science & Para clinical Science and MD in Anesthesiology.
আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া :
- Instructions for Candidates: Candidates, intend to apply into different disciplines of MD/MS Phase-A, Residency Program, may see the list of disciplines in the BSMMU website, www.bsmmu.edu.bd
- Application Fee and Method of Payment: Tk. 5000/= (Five thousand, non refundable) in favor of "SB No. 0947101136920, A/C Examination Management & Miscellaneous Fund BSMMU, Pubali Bank Ltd., Shahbag Branch, Dhaka" from any Online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd.
- Period of Payment: From 15 September to 14 October 2019.
- Period for Submission of Application: From 16 September to 15 October 2019. (upto 11.50 PM)
Admit Card Print:
- Candidates can print Admit Card from 28 October 2019 to 07 November 2019 (upto 11.50 PM) using his/her application number & password.
Submission of Application (through online):
- After Payment of application fee, candidate must fill the Application Form available at www.bsmmu.edu.bd within above mentioned deadline.
- Candidate has to upload scanned copy of her/his 'color photograph (image size: 500x500 px, not older than three months & background must be of one color preferably white where face should be very clearly seen), "Bank payment receipt (image size: 500x500 px) and Signature image size 300x200 px).
Written Admission Test:
- Date: 08 November 2019, Friday Time: From 9.00 am to 12.00 Noon Venue: BUET Campus, Dhaka.
About any wrong/fake information:
- If any candidate provide any wrong/fake information during online form fill-up or in any stage of admission process, his/her selection/admission will be cancelled and he/she will be subjected to legal proceedings as per procedures of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University.