For SSC/HSC Passed Applicants:
- Students who have fulfilled the stipulated requirements for applying in different units of Dhaka University, and have passed their SSC or equivalent exam during 2014-2017 and HSC or equivalent exam in 2019 are only eligible to apply for 2019-2020 academic session. They must have a minimum 7.5 as total of SSC & HSC GPA (including the 4th subject). Candidates must secure at least 3.5 GPA in both the exams to be eligible to apply
For IGCSE/O-Level and IAL/GCE A-Level or Equivalent Exam Applicants:
- Students who have passed IGCSE/O-level exam with at least 5 subjects (including mathematics) during 2014-2017 and IALIGCE A-Level exam with at least 2 subjects (final result of at least one subject must have been published in 2019) are eligible to apply. Out of the 7 subjects in IGCSE/O-Level and IAL/GCE A-level, candidates should get minimum 4 B grades and 3 C grades. Among the best five grades of O-level and best two grades of A-level, no 'D' grade will be accepted.
- No candidate is eligible to sit for this year's admission test, if he/she had appeared in any admission test of Dhaka University, including IBA in 2018 or before.
- Candidates from O-level, A-level or from all other boards, outside the country have to obtain "Equivalence Certificate from IBA, before applying. For more information visit: http://ibadu.edu/index.php/media/upcoming/625
How To Apply:
- The application is to be made online starting from 3:00 pm, Friday, September 27, 2019 to 12:00 am Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Application fees of Tk. 1000/- (including online processing fees & bank service charge) is to be paid latest by Thursday, October 24, 2019 (before 3:00 pm). Admit Card can be downloaded from Monday, October 28, 2019. For detailed application procedure, visit the IBA website at http://www.iba-du.edu or the Dhaka University admission website: http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd
- For further information, visit the IBA website (www.iba-du.edu) or contact the BBA Program Office (Room # 319, 2nd Floor, IBA) or call 01772563303 or 9663220 between 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm any day except for Fridays.