HSE University will hold its regular, seventh Global Scholarship Competition for the 2019/2020 academic year from October 24 to October 31, 2019.
Participation in the Global Scholarship Competition 2020 is free of charge. Participants of the Competition 2020 may choose between an on-campus (offline) mode and an off-campus (online) mode of participation.
The Competition will cover the following fields of study: English, Asian Studies, Design, Journalism, History (World History), Cultural Studies, Mathematics, Media Communications, International Relations, Law, Psychology, Advertising and Public Relations, Social Sciences (Person. Society. State), Modern Politics, Physics, Philology, and Philosophy. (Please note that the competitions in the following subjects will be held in Russian only: Advertising and Public Relations, Design and Philology).
Consistently ranked as one of Russia’s top universities, HSE University is a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. Having rapidly grown into a well-renowned research university over two decades, HSE University sets itself apart with its international presence and cooperation.
Now a dynamic university with four campuses, HSE University is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices. HSE University offers outstanding educational programmes from secondary school to doctoral studies, with top departments and research centres in a number of international fields.
- The Competition winners and laureates who apply for admission to study at HSE University in 2020 will be entitled to a full scholarship (within a quota) of the Russian Government to study in degree programmes at the Bachelor’s / Specialist level at HSE University, provided that they comply with application requirements which will be made available on the Global Scholarship Competition’s website in November-December of 2019.
- Participants of the Competition will be given the opportunity to apply for scholarships and grants that provide for discounted tuition rates.
- The Competition 2020 outcomes shall be valid for admission at HSE University in the 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic years.
- Foreign (non-Russian) citizens, stateless persons or Russian nationals living abroad are invited to take part in the Competition
- High-school students studying in the 10th or in 11th grades (or in the 11th or the 12th grades for those pursuing a 12-year school programme, respectively)
- Those who have graduated from international comprehensive schools or currently study in international colleges and are under 30 years of age
- Foreign citizens residing in Russia and who are under 30 years of age are also invited to take part in the competition.
Eligible Regions: Foreign (non-Russian) citizens, stateless persons or Russian nationals living abroad are invited to take part in the Competition
Apply online through the given link.